King of the Mole Hill!!!

Weston had been playing on the mount of dirt, without his shoes on - and Tyler doing the exact same thing 'because his brother was'. And though I was a little frustrated thinking of the dirty carpets later - I thought it was hilarious that they each had inches of mud caked on their feet and yet they were happy as could be. It made me think of Huck Finn.
I told Weston I wanted to get a picture and with that he had to go get his bubbles so he could pose for the picture! Weston standing still for pictures is a huge deal - posing is even more fun, so I off course let him get his bubbles and pose with what looks like his impersonation of the Dali Lahma.
Notice the mud on the feet - which at this point is mostly all off. After all the posing for the bubble pictures - he wouldn't let me get a picture of his feet until he cleaned them off. So imagine this - only with no feet showing - just mud!