Labor Day Weekend with the Olenslagers!

My big sister and some of her kids were able to come visit over Labor Day weekend, and though I can't speak for anyone else - we had a lot of fun! It was so nice to have visitors here at our neck of the woods and Weston, Tyler and Elayna LOVED having cousins around to play with.





I should have taken pictures of the Cinnamon rolls Andrea made (teaching me how - though I'm not sure I'll be able to duplicate them as well) they were amazing - in quantity, size (at least 4 inches in diameter) and in taste! The kids loved getting into the dress ups and played great with the toys.. amazingly everything was clean when they left too! Saturday we were able to head down to the spit and enjoy a perfect afternoon, with blue skies cool breezes, amazing waves (confused tide) and lots of sun! It was a quick weekend, but absolutely wonderful! When Andrea dove off Monday morning - Weston, Tyler and Elayna were all a little grumpy and sad to see their friends go.

Elayna and Sophia loved having each other to play with (and the rest of the big cousins on both sides to adore them). And I just really loved having family around - Family is the best!

It was a fast weekend, but thank you Andrea, Eden, Tyla, Landon, Micheal, Jarrin and Sophia for making the drive down (and back) to visit us! It's been very quiet without you here!!!



















Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP