Just pictures
It's been a while since I posted and we had a few cute pictures so I thought I would share the joy!
Now that Weston has school each day, Tyler and Elayna get a lot more play time together - good thing they love each other as much as they do! I wish I knew my camera better so I could have gotten this shot in focus (I just need to find some time!).. Tyler was 'eating' Elayna!
Fishy Lips!!!!
Shark Lips!!!
I'm so cute :)
John took this - I wanted a picture of her very cute dress we got in N.Y. when we visited Jason and Becca last Nov.. And even though you can't really see the dress, I loved the half profile shot of Elayna - you can sort of see how long her eyelashes are and the curls she is getting in the back! Sadly - the top and sides still don't have much hair - but it does seem to be growing - some- . You'd think she would have a mullet since her hair is about 3" long in the back, but it curls up enough that it doesn't look too bad which is nice! I'm curious to see how her hair grows out.
ya - I just like this shot and since I am in less than 1% of the pictures of our family, I thought I would post it.
Here's the dress - though you can't see the fushia pink strips and the front detailing since the jacket is covering it, it is still a very cute dress! The jacket came from a different dress, but it does hides the arm rolls (and that is important) and it seems to finish the outfit nicely! I may try for another picture day with the dress - it really is too cute to not get some pictures with it.
Super cute dress!!
It seems I have seen this before....
Jenn-
You look so beautiful!! And I love Elayna's dress. I miss you more than words can say! I hope we get to see one another this year. I will try to call you next week . . . today and this weekend are crazy busy.
Love you tons.
Jen
Jennifer, you are so pretty. I love those pics of you.
The kids look like they have so much fun! Laynie looks beautiful in her dress and you are looking great too. Wish you could find an excuse to come visit Utah.
Jennifer!! you look gorgeous!