Hawaii Picts

As much as I want to relive Hawaii by posting detailed and memories and adding way to many pictures.. I have run out of time to do it. I keep trying to stay in Hawaii (mentallly) and find that I'm about to be run over by my life which seems to have gotten extrememly busy with church, school, work, family and house - and that's just my schedule. Sooooo - I have decided to show you a few of my favorite remaining picts from hawaii - I am not editing at all so no critiqueing! But after that I can get on with the rest of my 'to do' list and start updating the blog with more recent activities!

Hawaii was absolutely wonderful, and I am so glad we had the kids with us this time. It was great to enjoy such a wonderful place the way the kids do!! Here's hoping for a repeat in another two years!

Black beaches in Hana

Weston looking over blow hole - at lava rocks in - Black Beach in Hana
lava rocks - black beach Hana






Weston went to everyone on the beach sharing toys - playing with them.. I'm amazed we didn't loose him, or his hot wheels!

For thanksgiving we had a BBQ down at the pool with some other families.. One family had brought a bunch of fruit with a lot of Dragon fruit.. Apparently our little fruit fly LOVES dragon fruit. The other kids (from the other families) were a little sad they didn't get any because Elayna had eaten an entire bowl of it by herself! John got the diaper the next day and apparently it was interesting!!!

Evening time and finishing up on the beach - Elayna was ready to go - so she started grabing everythinng she physically could hold onto and then started dragging it across the beach towards the condos... when we started helping, taking the bags from her, and let her carry the sand toys she was thrilled until she realized the boys weren't coming so she turned around and 'yelled' at them or 'called' for them - it was up for interpretation... until they came. * She was ready to go back!!*
After Tyla started the sand burying trend we all had a turn - even Weston but he wouldn't let me get his picture.
Elyana trying to surf

And this is what Hawaii is all about!

Elayna's souviner from Hawaii - next years halloween costume we think!



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP