Gingerbread Houses

Thank you Costco!! That's all I can say about that. The boys loved this - as did Elayna while she was up - and it never would have happened if it weren't for the prepackaged and assembly line made gingerbread house set!

Although it didn't look like the picture - the boys had full creative license and loved it... now they just want to eat it!

Melissa  – (7:18 AM)  

Ah yes, the Costco gingerbread house has become a tradition here as well. We bought a JoAnns one this year--wasn't nearly as good. We'll stick with Costco from now on!

Melissa Savage  – (11:13 PM)  

Very creative, your kids must take after you!:)

Jaycie is in a public school. They have a charter school here that I heard is wonderful, but so far I'm realllly happy with her school. I'm sorry you're not loving Weston's school. Look into charter schools in your area, I've only heard great things about them.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP