Lavendar Festival
No, we don't have any great and exciting pictures of lavender but we did finally participate in our first lavender Festival since moving here, and it most likely is the last time we will do it again. We wanted to go tour some farms, thinking my mom would enjoy it but they were charging $15/person to be able to go look at lavender bushes (which is free every other day of the year) and then buy stuff from venders set up at the farm. John figures it was worse than Costco! We did walk the street fair though, and saw lots of lavender got a headache from the smell and then saw lots of odd items that cost more than our children!
So we found a different way home, rather than walking through it all again. But were accosted by a booth hiding on the other street - but they had some great ice cream which the boys, grandma and John enjoyed (I'm nursing - so I'm off dairy again for the next year - if we make it that long) And we came home.
We felt great about participating in the festival as much as we did, and plan to never have to do it again. And the boys thought it was great - they got balloons and ice cream! It was a winning day for them!
And Elayna had her first community outing that didn't involve running errands!
you look so beautiful!! I wish I could have been there to help you out! SURE LOVE YOU!