Barcelona





John had a work conference in Barcelona, he was teaching and had to go. I on the other hand, spent more money that I probably should have and was able to go for fun.

For an entire week I wasn't a mom and for a few days, not even a wife.. I trapsed around Barcelona looking at most everything I could. John and I were able to take the train up to Figures to see the Dahli museum, and see two hours of Spanish Country side along the way and back. Spain is amazing and I would love to go back. This has sparked the travel bug, but considering our travel funds, it may be a while yet before we make it back to Spain or anywhere in Europe.

Our camera stopped working the week before we left so we gratefully borrowed a camera for the trip, but it was having issues of it's own. So despite my desire to keep the camera glued to my face I only got a few hours each day to take pictures before the battery would die or I got tired of waiting for it to reload and save the previous shot. But despite that handicap I was still able to shoot close to 1000 pictures in about 4 days.

I have way too many to post here, so I am going to upload to Shutterfly or something like that and any who would like can peruse the hundreds of shots. I am just waiting to get a few pictures from John's boss' who also went and have pictures on their cameras. (And pictures I took using their camera's when my didn't!!!)

I'll let you know!

These are a few for fun. John and I at the Picasso museum (taking an illegal picture - oh well) and then us at the Madrid Airport, coming home, which is an amazing architectural structure. And a cute little dog with a doggy chew toy we saw on our hike to the Gaudi Park Guell.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP