Hello 2014
I have no resolutions old or new to reveal or feel guilty about! I'm looking forward to another year with the hopes of making it through, hopefully with a few points of transition come to an end! On that matter I guess we'll see in due time!
We took a trip to Columbus just before the New Year it was a short but nice visit to see friends and John was able to work with his previous advisor to get some work done on a paper.
The big event of the trip was that Weston got horribly sick and after a week of being sick and taking a trip to the doctor, we decided that it was gluten related. So since then we've cracked down on any gluten consumtption for him and loosened it for Tyler. So far so good on the new regiment!
And so we welcome in a new year, Here's to 2014!



