Quantity NOT Quality - May
This is the house we moved into - nice... I know! But too big for our little family who was living out of suit cases.. All our stuff stayed boxed up in the garage.
This was our view across the street. Go Lavendar country!
John went climbing with the scouts... He was on a weekend outting at least once a month with the Scouts - he loved it!
Weston turned 7 - and had a great birthday.. we loved it because he got a new bike which let Tyler and Elayna upgrade! |
Elayna - didn't know how to ride yet, but it only took a trip to John's office parking lot to figure it out (we no longer had our nice paved sidewalks from the red house) .. And after that, she was never without her bike.. Anytime we went in the car, she demanded we brought her bike - so we could go ride at daddies office!
We participated (again) in the Little Montessori entry for the Irrigation festival parage (otherwise know as the irritation festival). This was the last time Little montessori would participate, the closed their program at the end of this last school year. I can never express my gratitude for Paula and Georgia.. How lucky we were to have been able to participate in their school.
John went to Boston on a conference - and found a really cool bathroom
Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Ed came for a quick visit... bringing their trailer so they could haul back some furniture for us... Beds, etc.. on permanent loan. And grandma got a very complete tour of our short term residence.. and almost got stuck up in the look-out-loft.
Elayna finally wore the dress that Grandma Sandy had made for her (months earlier) And has loved it ever since.. always worn with her yellow rain boots. (When we moved I had several people comment that they would miss us - but ESPECIALLY Elayna and her yellow boots and dresses)
Our neighbors there had horses, and let the kids have a chance to ride them.. One of the favorite activities of that house!
Another favorite activity was playing with all the gravel... a can credit wrinkles and grey hairs to those rocks. But this was kind of funny... Why do boys think it's so funny to put think in all the wrong places??
Tyler turned 5 - and it's been an interesting year so far... I'm hopfull for his 6th year.


















I love the picture of the lavender, and also Elayna's dress! I really wanted to see the yellow boots, though :)
Jen! We're needing to talk and catch up on things! I have to comment on your blog because you and I decorate cakes exactly the same! Buy some toys, put it on the cake, and it'll be awesome! We're so talented!