Okay - so it's been a while!

Well,
It has been a long time since I've posted. Partly because we've been too busy to post. Partly because our business has not included fun and exciting stuff. And partly because I was having issues with taking pictures and dealing with some emotional turmoil of my own (nothing a good melt down didn't take care of) And I realized I was trying too hard and not understanding or remembering the reason for this blog which is for a family history and as a show and tell for our extended family and friends - not as a glamor scrap book!

So here are a lot of posts to catch you up with us... and the most important part of us - the kids!

In short.. Weston is doing great. Growing up and amazing us as all First children do to their parents. He loves school and everyone loves him. He is social, smart and getting way too silly.
Tyler is a middle child and sadly seems to be struggling with knowing where he fits - too big or too small.. It's a rough place to be, but he is doing well and everyone loves and adores him. He is picking up some of the silliness of Weston, I just hope he doesn't go through this phase twice. Elayna is something else and starting to come into her own, at least as much as a 1 year old can!

Enjoy ..... hopefully you aren't bored to tears with all my ramblings!

Bethany  – (7:05 PM)  

I just caught up on your blog. Cute pictures! Elayna is getting so big! I love the clips in her hair! I wish we could see you guys more often. I think Aiden would love to play with your boys. The kids are going to be crazy fun when we are all together during the summer. Are you guys still planning on coming?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP