Elayna

You may conclude after reading through some of my posts that Elayna is the center of my universe, my favorite child and the recipient of all my time and attention. The truth is, that though she is not my favorite (how can you have favorite children) she is the most willing to allow me to participate in her life right now. And in all fairness, is going through phases which are cute and intriguing rather than too silly that they are irritating and hard to spend much time around. - And she doesn't run and hide from the camera or turn on 'how can I be super silly' faces.

So this is her.... Elayna is totally in a dog phase right now. Which makes sense that 'doggy' is her new word. She says it so softly and sweetly too - almost like she is still making sure she is saying it right. She can spot a dog or hear a dog anywhere we go... and usually seems to know with some sixth sense where they are. She gets all gitty and giggly whenever she sees one close enough to pet. Or gets this very serious and ponderous face if they are too far to touch.

This is how you beg... (or try to let the owner know you want to pet the dog... so they'll pet the dog for you so you don't have to)

This is how you pet a dog, without really petting it! (She is always about 4 inches away from the dog, but goes through the motions anyway of petting it... the closer she gets the tighter her hands balls up in a fist.)

Never mind... I'll just try to make the dog laugh.

Never mind... I'm done. I wonder if I can balance on the curb????

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP