She is getting hair!!!!!!!

For those who know my concern with Elayna's hair, you may be as excited as I am to see that she is finally starting to get some!

Elayna has never had hair, but I always thought she had, some..... but looking back I realized how little there was and how much she really did resemble a Que ball.





But..... :) it is starting to come in and week by week it seems to be getting a lot fuller and the hair line of growth keeps moving up - which is good. The length isn't changing - just getting curlier... we just keep hoping that the top, sides and crown area will decide it wants to catch up with the back before she really starts to look like a mullet queen!

I had to document this though, because with any amount of luck at all she will continue to sprout hair and we will actually have a full head of even length hair in a few months! But if she doesn't... at least we had hair for a little while!

We admit that she looks rather homely right now... her hair being the major cause. But as long as she doesn't have my hair genes... she should be okay as soon as it all decides to grow, even if she doesn't get to keep the curl!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP