Great Wolf Lodge

The Monday and Tuesday before Christmas we were able to go to the Great Wolf Lodge down by Olympia with our Friends and their kids.... I still am waiting to get picts from them since I didn't bring my camera to the pool.

Great Wolf lodge is a huge indoor water park (similar to seven peaks from Provo, Utah) with a hotel built around it. It was so much fun and I would love to make that into a yearly tradition, especially going with Ward and Laura and their kids. We all had so much fun and loved the break from the cold. It was great, we were walking around in swimsuits, flip flops and shorts with 'feet' of snow outside.





Tyler got ready to go to the pool, and since we were up way too early, and had time to wait for our friends we decided to have a little photo shoot... John figured Tyler looked like he was ready for a Chippendale calendar - firemen style! (we had him show us his muscles and kiss them!) What a cutie.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP