HotWheels
A few months ago Weston was telling me about a nightmare he had had that was bothering him.. Just a few days ago on the way to school he brought it up again. "Mommy, I just keep having the same scary dreams". Having been a few months I didn't immediately recall his last nightmare so I asked what his scary dreams were and to my amazement they were the same as a few months past....
"That big dinosaurs keep taking and breaking my favorite Hotwheels".
Hotwheels are the #1 toy in Weston's life and believes that everyone else feels the same way. Just today he discussed with me that he thought he needed to send his broken Hotwheels to Santa Clause so he could fix them and send them back. Then Weston felt that he needed to send some of his Hotwheels to Santa Clause as a present so he could play with them.
Weston has already asked for a Hotwheels movie with new hotwheel cars to go with it, for Christmas.
Weston wants Hotwheels for his birthday - but he has to pick them out because I'll pick the wrong ones. But Weston said he would forgot what they were until after he ate he birthday cake and opened them up.
Weston also believes that Elayna wants a big pink Hotwheel cake for her birthday - "because she is a hotwheel girl". (I agree with that!!!! hotwheels are really the only toy I can bribe her with)
But as you can see all this hotwheel action is wearing through the knees of all of Weston's pants. Yes all of his pants, and all of them have a hole worn through on the right (only) knee. In varying degrees! The red sweats are out of order - should be at the #2 spot. Since we already replaced his pants once - thinking they must have been defective since he wore them through so quickly - I am finally putting in a little sewing machine work on his pants and hope that shorts weather comes quickly!
So funny! It's hilarious how little kids think everybody would like what they like. The girls got Jacob princess cameras for Father's Day a couple years ago.