Welcome
Welcome to our blog. It is mainly for sharing pictures of our two children with grandparents and friends, but it may contain other noteworthy events. We just had our second baby boy yesterday. He shares a birthday with his dad which could be fun. This is probably more common than I think it should be. I'll figure out the odds some day. Altogh it is probably not a completely random event, so the odds are a little off. Anyway, he was born at 1:00am on Monday, May 23, 2005. It was a fairly easy delivery after Jenn got an epideral. I think she now has a not very secret crush on the man in charge of the drugs. Everything is smooth and the baby, Tyler Steven, came home with us at about 10:00 Tueday morning. Jenn, being the kind of person that she is, is already up and about and starting to get bored. She has done more work this week than I have: she has made two phone calls to my one. We have some pictures that we will post along with this announcement. That is probably the most interesting to most.
-John