Tyler Steven Howell's going home pictures. (Don't mind the milk moustache, I think food might be his defining characteristic for a while.) We think he is very cute anyway. We are excited to have him join us on our journey.
He is such an adorable baby! I was so excited to hear that you guys had a blog--Jason just told me last night. It's great to see the pictures of Tyler and Weston and everyone else. I love pictures!
Oh, also, I'm wondering if you could send us your new address, like where we can mail stuff to. You could email me it to me if you don't want to publish in on the internet for everyone to see!
Very cute. I like the blog
That is,
Very cute. I like the blog
-Justin
Congratulations John and Jenn!
Liisa
Congratulations! I can't wait to see you in the summer at the reunion
He is such an adorable baby! I was so excited to hear that you guys had a blog--Jason just told me last night. It's great to see the pictures of Tyler and Weston and everyone else. I love pictures!
-Becca
Oh, also, I'm wondering if you could send us your new address, like where we can mail stuff to. You could email me it to me if you don't want to publish in on the internet for everyone to see!
Thanks!
-Becca