We love hand-me downs!



We have been blessed to be able to have gotten a lot of hand-me-downs for Elayna. Since the closest shopping center is an hour away - if you don't count Home Depot and Safeway, we don't do a whole lot of shopping for any of us. So the hand-me-downs have been a life saver in keeping her clothed! We've even had fun with some clothes that I wouldn't normally buy.

John let Elayna pick her own clothes for church.. apparently she started with sparkly shoes but since they were a little big still she opted for the standard church fare. I was a little unsure of the whole affair - since she looked like she was dressing up for Halloween. But she loved the dress, was cute in it, especially with her little waddle she has. And everyone else just thought she was the bell of the ball! What a crack up! And yes, we still have children who think they are dogs.

Melissa  – (7:45 PM)  

I love those China dresses! I totally have wanted one forever!

~Sarah~  – (7:58 PM)  

Oh Cutie Girl.. I love it! Anyway Hello to you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP