Official 1 year old picts
I say official, because I didn't take them!! She hasn't changed looks much from the pictures we posted at her birthday, but I had to post these because they were so fun. Elayna wasn't in the best mood when we took these, mostly tired, but still very cute. We had a lot to choose from, but here are some of my favorites!
I love her eyelashes, and eyes. We get comments on them all the time - she really is rather striking at times. Still no hair really, though she is starting to get a few curls in the back. We've cut it a few times to even it out and the curls keep coming back, so I'm hopeful that she'll have some curl as it grows out. But I can't complain either way - she definitely does not have my hair genes and that is a very good thing!! I just hope we'll have some hair to show by at least her next birthday! Or at least get the top to start growing so we aren't faced with the choice of having a bald baby, or one sporting a mullet!











her eyes really are so cute. I love the dark eyelashes.
What a cutie pie! Who took the pictures? How are your pictures coming these days? I've been thinking about you and wondering.