Funny Things

Tyler has quite the maternal bug that he displays. He is always very concerned about Elayna (aka baby) when she is sad or hungry or needs something. He is very interested in helping with everything. He goes around saying 'I big muscles I carry baby', or 'baby drink my milk' as he lifts up his shirt to pinch at his pecks!

In the mornings he is very anxious to help get Laynie out of her crib when she wakes up. One morning I was a lot slower than Tyler liked and when I finally was concerned that I wasn't hearing anything from Laynie or from Tyler I went in to check on her and found him in her crib! All he had to say was 'Mommy, I stuck'! But opted to stay and play with his sister for a while. He has done that several times and seems to enjoy it as much as Elayna does.




Yesterday after Elayna's nap, same thing happened. But this time he was insistant that he get to take out Elayna's baby doll that she got for Christmas. And then immediately started expressing concern that the baby was stinky (as he was holding up the doll to smell her backside). Then he had to bring the baby to his room to change her diaper - but instead took off her pants and tried putting his underpants on the doll. I tried to get a picture of that - but I wasn't so lucky!

Tyler has also been spending his time fishing a lot lately. He seems to be convinced that our living room has turned into a big lake and he loves to fish off the back of the chair with hotwheel tracks for his fishing pole. When we do get the fishing pole down for him to use - that turns into a bow and arrow and he becomes Robin Hood! It's been a fun adventure with his imagination.

And just for fun.... comparison pictures of the 3 kids to see how similar they look. We are getting a lot more comments about how similar Weston and Elayna look, and how similar all their eyes are. So after looking at pictures last night with a friends and comparing I thought I'd post so everyone could see and have their curiosity answered! Yes, my kids are clones! Tyler has a few more Jenkins genes than the others - but still you could never mistake who's family they were part of!

These are all at 5 months with and without hats! And don't be too critical of the last 3 - they were all cropped from funny angled pictures!



Melissa  – (3:39 PM)  

Your kids are so hilarious! The other night, Julianna had a meltdown because she couldn't zip her jammies up over the top of her baby (she was trying to pretend to be pregnant). Natalie sat at the dinner table last night in her swimsuit with a doll through the straps pinned to her chest so she could feed her.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP