We are Home!

We moved into our new house the week of Oct 15th. Which was really nice since our contract date for completion was the 15th, we really were only a few days late. And all in all are very happy with the house. John more so than I - because the builder 'conveniently' forgot about things I had specifically requested. And the painters still haven't painted the front door (which was supposed to be wood stain, but wont be) and we have blue tape everywhere .... but I'll stop there, because I can go on and on with my frustrations. But I too, love the house. We love being in our own home and having the possibility to do whatever we want. Which is really what we did.
And now after living here for a few weeks (we were gone almost 2 of the 4 since we've moved in) It already feels more like home than our last house did or our last residence, a rental of 18 months. We love it and hope to get it furnished and decorated at some point while we still have a few years living in the house ahead of us! Getting pictures hung would be a good start!
here are some picts. Though they are not professional quality, hopefully you can see the basics of the house - and how sparse the furnishings are! (Any donations will be accepted!!!!! ) We do have blinds on order though - which is a huge plus considering we lived in our Lehi house a year with nothing on the windows! And we are considering a table for Christmas this year - we'll see!? Tyler might even get his own bed too, more than just a matress!