Kitchen/ Dining Room













I wanted a dining/eating area seperate from the kitchen. I'm a messy cook - and I don't like to see the mess while I eat. So this was our solution - a partial wall between the two rooms. The kitchen is great. We are missing an island though. Which is on order from our carpenter - as soon as he has time. I really hope that is sooner than later! But that will be really nice to have and fill the space a little better.

We chose to not have upper cabinets. Just on the wall over the desk - for eating dishes. And above the fridge for serving dishes. Otherwise. Everything fits below and in the pantry - where we have the microwave. It is working great so far. I have yet to organize the pantry - so it seems a little small - but I think once I can clean it out I will enjoy the amount of space I do have! And I love the swinging door. I never have to worry about it being open and messy and I don't have to worry about Weston trying to lock people out or in - one of his new favorite games!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP