So, it's been a while!!!
That might be an understatement, it's been a while. It's actually been about 3 1/2 years - ish. But I'm not going to verify dates, it will only be a sad reminder of how neglected my little family history has been. But after some prodding (and possibly gross exageration of my blogs entertainment value) from Min; a desire to actually write down what seems to be zooming past at lightning speed; and a need for something of more value to occupy my time than the time-wasting activities I've done so far I have decided to start posting again. Watch out cyber space.... here I come!
I can't promise that anything of value will come from this for anyone but me. I can promise though that I will try to be more diligent in keeping a record of our family dealings, even if that includes the not so 'perfect' painting of my children and self.
At this particular moment. I am being hunted down by a child needing more snacks, another tapping his foot anxiously waiting for the computer to "do homework" and another child following me and his other siblings around playing his recorder..... you've got to LOVE elementary school music programs! So I must go.
But, for what it's worth, a new begining begins! Maybe it will be thereputic for more than just myself!
Yay!
alright, let's keep the updates coming!! miss u!