September (quantity not quality series)
Well I think I actually posted most of September... here are a few pictures that were missed.
Tyler and Elayna have such a good time with each other - Mostly.... and on those happy occassions they sometimes dance. Which we think is so very cute!
New house - new challenges... and sadly climbing the walls is becoming an active challenge.
Elayna started school. A wonderful - free program - that will help her with her speach delay. She loves school - loves homework.. Cries when she can't do it - or I can't help her. And is always at the ready to do anything school related!
I had to put both - because she was actually letting me take pictures. And because the one is out of focus - again operator errors - but still cute!
Tyler has found a great friend in the neighbors - Calder loves to play with the boys which is great.. But thankfully she really likes to play with Elayna too!
Weston is in cub scouts - which means I am in cub scouts.. But one this one occasion it was just the boys! John took Tyler and Weston camping with the big scout camp weekend.. The boys loved it - John was okay with it.. And I didn't have to go!
Next we'll update with October! Hopefully (maybe?) fuller posts!










I love the dancing pictures. The kids are getting so big and grown up. We need to get together sometime soon! It's only like a 6 hour drive, right? Or am I making that up?
love all of the posts, it's fun to see what everyone has been doing at your house since we've talked...and to see pictures to go with the stories we have heard. Hope all is well...i'll have to give you a call!