Life lately.....
Well it feels like we haven't done much of anything lately but stay home and drive Weston to school. But Looking back, I guess we've done a few things. And if nothing else the kids are growing and getting more independent and I am slowly loosing what is left of my parental powers... As John says - Why did I ever think I was in charge in the first place????
We did find some fall leaves to play in and a little corn maze/pumpkin patch for the kids. Sadly Tyler was the only one who was able to enjoy it - but enjoy it he did. He kept running around looking at the pigs and chickens and running through the little maze. And the whole next day talked about the black bunny he was able to pet. It was really cute.
We did, well I guess more accurately we are in process of potty training Tyler - phase 2 I like to say 'maintenance mode'. Which seems to be going well. I am geared up for a few accidents along the way. But that is easier said than when it actually happens! He now loves to run around naked, but he also loves his underpants - and has found many uses for them... first being a holster for his 'Robin Hood' sword (which happens to be a hot wheels race track! Life is rarely slow or boring at our house.
Elayna is getting bigger and sadly loosing some pudge to her cute rolls. But they're still there and that is fun! She is 3 1/2 months now and it has been a lot of fun to watch her be more interactive and to start being a lot more free with her smiles and cooing! She seems to always have something to say :).
Weston is becoming more serious with his inquisitive talking. He is loving school and soccer and seems to be growing up a lot in the last few months. It has been fun to watch, though very frustrating at times to be involved with! Yet again - why did I ever think I would be the one in charge?!
Oh my gosh, the racetrack in the underwear is hilarious! And Elayna is so cute!