Super Hero Weston




Weston attended a birthday party on friday which was a super hero party. So the mom had made capes, and apparently little masks for the guests. Weston was a little upset that he had lizards instead of spider-man on his cape - but loves it still and today had to wear that, his mask and his fireman rain boots while we ran a few errands. I'm not sure what to call him, captain Lizard man, or robin the fire man. The mask is more of a side-kick look, and the boots - well - I don't know what to say to that! But at least he is wearing both boots. He has at times had to wear one boot and one running shoe. I don't know what to say to that either - I didn't then, and I still don't!

Weston is very strong willed and... well... stubborn. he wears what he wants when he wants and this is not new - it has been going on as long as he has had words to tell me no. So no dressing up this child, he has his own very unique sense of style and trend. When I can I sneak a camera in, or force-ably make him stand still and face the camera I get a picture. Pretty much for laughs and black mail latter on in life! For purposes here -I've left out the naked shots! Check out the flash backs!





Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP