Hawaii

So this posting months later may not be the most effective, but at least I wont feel like I missed posting part of our lives or that we skipped something!

Hawaii was a blast. John and I were able to go to Maui for about 2 weeks the beginning of November with his company (who payed for everything except our play!) We decided to leave the boys with my parents and just enjoy Hawaii and not have to worry about naps, hungry/bored kids, etc.. We absolutely loved it.

We saw most of Maui except for the Hana area. Their bridges were out from a previous storm and we had so many other things we wanted to do so we weren't worried too much, though we want to go back and explore more!

We can hardly wait to go back!





Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP